Update regarding Haunted Trails reopening:
We take the safety and health of our Guests and Staff as our #1 priority. Currently only our Game Room, Go-Karts (with the exception of Eagle Speedway), Miniature Golf and Batting Cages are open 12 pm to 9 pm (weather permitting) with the plan to expand when state safety guidelines allow. The Restaurant is now open with outdoor & indoor limited seating from 12 pm to 8 pm.
We are following the safety and sanitation guidelines of the CDC and State of Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines for re-opening, which require that we accommodate a limited number of guests and operate at a reduced capacity to ensure everyone’s safety. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we work through these necessary adjustments.
- Face masks are highly recommended for outdoor and mandatory indoor for guests over the age of 2 and in certain lines for attractions.
- Social Distancing MUST be observed whenever possible. Please observe the floor markings we have provided to maintain proper distancing.
- Families Must Stay together to assure social distancing is maintained (except when on attraction rides). Groups with a maximum of 10 people must also stay together.
- Hand sanitation guidelines should be maintained. Hand sanitizer stations for your use are placed throughout the park and dining room tables have been removed to meet the 6 ft. social distancing guidelines.
- Restaurant seating is available for dining guests only due to limited capacity and social distancing. There is a 30 minute limit from the time your food arrives. No exceptions.
We are implementing special sanitation policies on all games, go-karts, golf and batting equipment as well as extra sanitation of our high touch areas and restrooms.
Unfortunately Covid-19 brings some inconvenience. If we all work together, we will get through this pandemic. Our Staff will do everything they can to make your visit a positive experience.
Thank you for your support and patronage! We look forward to you and your family having a super good time at Haunted Trails.
Haunted Trails of Joliet is a unique, year-round “Halloween-themed” family entertainment center.
Open year-round, Haunted Trails specializes in family-fun, birthday parties, group celebrations, company picnics and events for all occasions and ages. Seasonal park attractions (open April thru October) include two 18-hole award-winning miniature-golf courses, two go-kart tracks, jr. go-karts, laser tag, batting cages and amusement rides. The Monster’s Tomb Game Room is open year-round and offers over a hundred sports, video and redemption games plus a large redemption prize center. It’s adjacent to Charmin Charley’s 325 seat restaurant/party room which offers homemade pizza and a variety of sandwiches, burgers and more. The Golfside Mini-Arcade (open April thru October) is located on the Midway by the Miniature Golf course. The 5-acre tree-shaded picnic grove is available for company picnics and teambuilding events from 200 – 2,000 guests and features picnic tables, bean bag toss games, volleyball, bubble machine and other traditional picnic games.